Hiroshima Bay Lunch Cruise
Our attentive and reliable taxi drivers will make sure you arrive safely from your hotel! Take in the gorgeous views along the Seto Inland Sea as you enjoy an elegant full-course French meal and head towards the Itsukushima Shrine World Heritage Site at Miyajima.
Itsukushima Shrine at Miyajima is dedicated to the gods that appeared when Amaterasu, goddess of the sun, and Susanoo, the god of the sea and storms, issued the Kendama Oath on the Takama no Hara (Plain of High Heaven). It has been revered since ancient times as a shrine that serves as protector of the Imperial Family and the nation as well as guardian of the seas.
It is known as one of Japan's three most celebrated scenic sights, along with the pine-clad islands at Matsushima and the sandbar at Amanohashidate. It was registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996.
We've got you covered!
- Taxi service from your hotel to Hiroshima port (one way only)
- Our staff will help to make your cruise a wonderful experience
- Full-course French meal (Galaxy Lunch Cruise)
- Onboard events to experience Japanese culture (Origami, Kendama and visiting Itsukushima Shrine)
- Service period
March 1, 2018 through March 31, 2020
Note: May be unavailable some days due temporary service suspensions, private events, or dock scheduling.
- Minimum party
There will be no guides accompanying you at the sites. However, our staff members will be available to guide you at meeting points, in coaches, at ports, and on the Galaxy Liner.
- What's included
Galaxy Liner tickets, Lunch meal, and taxi fare
- Activity schedule
- 11:00 AM
- Each hotel
- 11:30 AM
- Hiroshima Port Ujina Terminal
- 12:00 AM
- (Galaxy Lunch Cruise)
- 1:25 PM
- Miyajima Pier
- Free time at Miyajima (Itsukushima Shrine, Miyajima Ropeway, summit at Mt. Misen)
- Dismissal upon arrival of Galaxy Liner
Guests are responsible for traveling to Hiroshima Port and Miyajima Terminal.
high-speed ship bound for Grand Prince Hotel is departing at 3:00PM, 4:00PM and 5:00PM.
- Children (elementary school)
- Infants (age 3–5)
Meeting points and times
Location: Front lobby (the taxi driver will meet you)
Time: 11:00 AM
- Hiroshima Port Ujina Terminal
Reception: Galaxy Liner reception desk (please register at the desk after arriving at the port via taxi)
If you are returning to Hiroshima Port, please board either the 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, or 5:00 PM high-speed ship from Miyajima Port.
The additional fare is required for the high- speed ship to Hiroshima port. (￥1,850/per adult, ￥930/per child)
Rules and important notes
Make sure to read through the following notices before reserving your package and prior to departure.
- You must be on time for your taxi at the hotel. We cannot wait for late passengers.
- Please wait in the front lobby of your hotel. Your taxi driver will come in and meet you there.
- You may be asked to share a taxi with other guests.
- Please leave all bags with the Galaxy Liner reception desk. Keep your valuables with you.
- There is no assigned seating on the Galaxy Lunch Cruise.
- Please indicate your main course preference (meat or fish) in advance for the Galaxy Lunch.
- Beverages are available at additional charge, and must be paid for before disembarking at Miyajima Port.
- Guests are responsible for their own entry and admissions fees at the various facilities and attractions.
- You must board either the 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, or 5:00 PM return high-speed ship from Miyajima Port.
- Taxis taking guests back to their hotels from Hiroshima Port will depart from the terminal in front of the Galaxy Liner reception desk.