Handling of Personal Information
- 1. Basic stance on personal information held by Setonaikaikisen Inc. (hereinafter the “Company”)
- 2. Personal information held by the Company
- Customer personal information is registered in the Company’s database system.
Customer information registered in the database system is as follows.
Name, address, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, Company usage history, etc.
- 3. Provision of customer personal information to third parties
- The Company will appropriately manage the personal information obtained from our customers and will not provide it to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the customer.
- 4. Purpose of use of customer personal information
Customer personal information is used for the following purposes.
- To make prompt and accurate decisions on how to respond to reservations and inquiries.
- For customer after-sales service.
- To send direct correspondence about special offers, new products, and other information offered by the Setonaikaikisen Group.
- 6. Deletion & removal of personal information
- Personal information will be securely and completely deleted and removed upon request by the customer, or when direct correspondence or other communication is returned to the Company due to an unknown address.
- 7. Contact for complaints and requests for correction, disclosure, suspension of use, etc. of personal information
- Akira Adachi, System Manager, Setonaikaikisen Inc.
Inquiries & Consultations: 082-253-1212
When making a complaint or a request for correction, disclosure, or suspension of use of personal information, you will be asked to verify your identity by providing your address, name, telephone number, and other information. If the Company is unable to confirm your identity at the time of your inquiry, you may be contacted again at a later date.